I think that more birth parents need to know that adoption is such a great blessing and not some bail-out to get them out of responsibility. Adoption blesses bloth sides. The birth parents are able to move on with their lives and continue to reach the goals that had previously set before the pregnancy, and the adoptive couple is able to fulfill a life-long dream! Both sides take a lot of love to complete the adoption process. This makes the birth parents especially brave and considerate, regardless of what the world tells them.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Brett's Got Mad Dancin Skills!



Most of you have already seen this video on Facebook. I'm mainly posting it for my family and friends who aren't on Facebook.

Anyway, Brett reluctantly agreed to go to a Ballroom Dance Class with me being held at the Studio where I teach dance. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he caught on to everything! :) From now on, I'm hitting him up for a few dances when the opportunity comes.

This video is of us doing doing a Waltz step...with a turn. :) We also learned the Hustle with a turn and a cuddle. ;) THAT was fun! I wish I'd gotten a video of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my brother, he is such a riot.

I wonder how he had room with his puppies to twirl you like that! LOL

Lori said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I am following your blog and love seeing pictures of Austin. I just started a blog at http://everythingedgin.blogspot.com

Brett's cousin - Lori